Women's Running Footwear
See Price In Cart
$109.98 - $159.99
$70.47 - $129.99
$100.77 - $139.99
WAS: $139.99 - $144.99*
$109.98 - $159.99
See Price In Cart
$39.97 - $127.97
$39.99 - $44.98
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Running Shoes for Women
New & Top Running Shoes for Women
Take on every mile in shoes optimized for your run. Lace up with women's running shoes and make the most of the course whether you are beginner or seasoned marathon runner.
Get the best running shoes for women at DICK'S Sporting Goods, including these new and popular women's running shoes from the biggest brands:
- Brooks Ghost 13
- Brooks Adrenaline
- Brooks Glycerin
- adidas Ultraboost 21
- adidas Ultraboost Running Shoes
- ASICS GEL Kayano
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
- Nike Air Max Shoes
- Nike React Infinity Run & Nike React Infinity Run 2
- Retro Running Shoes
- Under Armour HOVR Running Shoes
Check out individual product pages for sizing info and women's running shoe reviews. Use the DICK’S Running Shoes Finder to get the perfect fit!
Step Up Your Training With Women's Running Shoes
Look for styles with the latest running shoe tech, support and energy return to take your training to the next level. Women's running shoes feature a variety of materials, designs and patented technologies that help you maximize your training. Prepare for your next marathon, obstacle course or daily run with women's running shoes from top brands, including:
- Women's Nike Running Shoes
- Brooks Running Shoes
- HOKA Running Shoes
- Women's ASICS Running Shoes
- Women's adidas Running Shoes
- Women's New Balance Shoes
If you find a lower price on women's running shoes somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in Running Shoes for Women
Proper support and stability are essential. Help support your performance in running shoes for women that are fitted for your unique gait mechanics. Choose from women's neutral running shoes, women's stability running shoes and women's motion control running shoes. Head off the beaten path in trail running shoes or go for the air-light feel of minimalist running shoes.
Those seeking to correct an exaggerated inward roll of the foot should choose a shoe constructed with additional support. Lightweight, more neutral footwear is optimal for maintaining a natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption. Consider the movement of your foot while on the run. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the heel should seek shoes that provide an increased level of support.
- Neutral Running Shoes: Help preserve your natural gait in lightweight footwear that provides increased shock absorption along your course.
- Stability Running Shoes: For runners who experience a mild to moderate inward roll of the foot, these shoes offer additional midsole cushioning and support that helps curb the foot's tendency to roll.
- Motion Control Running Shoes: Women's motion control running shoes offer maximum reinforced stability and support designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.
Think about your preferred form of running when selecting your women's running shoes. If you're trekking over rugged terrain, get a shoe fortified with additional traction and support. Road runners should look for footwear that is lightweight and flexible.
- Women's Road Running Shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces, look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support on the medial side of the foot. Materials such as nylon or mesh provide breathability and ease of movement. Runners seeking a barefoot feel with additional traction can opt for minimalist footwear.
- Trail Running Shoes: Off-road runners should look for shoes that are designed with additional support and traction for uneven ground along a trail. Choose durable materials that can stand up to any terrain or environment.
- Track Spikes & Shoes: Track and field athletes should look for footwear engineered for their specific activity.
- Best Running Shoes for Women
- Best Brooks Running Shoes for Women
- Women's Volleyball Athletic Shoes
- Women's Black Athletic Shoes
- Women's Training Footwear
- Best Women's adidas Athletic Shoes
- ASICS Stability Running Shoes for Women
- Orange Running Shoes for Women
- Women's Nike Walking Athletic Shoes
- Women's Nike Cross Training Athletic Shoes
- Women's ASICS Walking Athletic Shoes
- Women's Green Athletic Shoes
- Women's Tennis Footwear
- Women's Basketball Athletic Shoes
- Women's New Balance Walking Athletic Shoes
- Women's Pink Athletic Shoes
- White Running Shoes for Women
- Brooks Stability Running Shoes for Women
- Brooks Neutral Running Shoes for Women
- ASICS Neutral Running Shoes for Women
- Women's Tan Athletic Shoes
- Nike Neutral Running Shoes for Women
- Tan Running Shoes for Women
- Best Women's Tennis & Racquet Athletic Shoes
- Women's Jordan Shoes
- Brown Running Shoes for Women
- New Balance Running Shoes for Women
- Women's Dance Fitness Footwear
- Women's adidas Tennis & Racquet Athletic Shoes
- Red Running Shoes for Women
- Women's Wide Athletic & Sneakers
- Women's Vans Shoes
- Gray Running Shoes for Women
- Neutral Running Shoes for Women